November 05, 2021
Threat Customer Service Engineer
As the number of cyberattacks and digital threats continue to grow, our world needs more passionate and innovative individuals who seek to be trailblazers in and shapers of the rapidly evolving cybersecurity landscape.
At Trend Micro, we offer tremendous opportunities that will challenge and equip you to become engineered to do good in whatever path you take. By choosing to be an agent of change, you will be part of an impactful mission that aims to make the world safe for exchanging digital information.
- Handle threat related escalations from technical support teams (Ex. CoE, MB, SB)
- Coordinate proactive threat related activities
- Monitor cases received by the team for any high severity or high impact malware
- Update regional reports on the current or high impact threat activity from received cases
- Disseminate threat or core technology related information to the rest of Support team
- Understand region's threat training needs and conduct threat training as needed
- Assist with set up and maintenance of local malware sourcing systems
- Test TM Product’s effectiveness against emerging threats
- Documents processes and best practices related to threat processing
- Provide feedback for improvement of threat systems
- Help operate Threat Monitoring Services and maintain associated systems.
- Interacts with product development team and Service Engineering Group in identifying and resolving threat gaps
- Provides email, phone and remote control support; has day or night shift assignments
- Provides customer onsite support (after approval) and ready for immediate travel when needed
Be a Trender.