November 29, 2023
Senior Technical Communications Specialist
As the number of cyberattacks and digital threats continue to grow, our world needs more passionate and innovative individuals who seek to be trailblazers in and shapers of the rapidly evolving cybersecurity landscape.
At Trend Micro, we offer tremendous opportunities that will challenge and equip you to become engineered to do good in whatever path you take. By choosing to be an agent of change, you will be part of an impactful mission that aims to make the world safe for exchanging digital information.
Specifically, the Senior Technical Communications Specialist will work as part of a team of marketers/campaign leaders, other writers, editors, and graphic artists, and will take on the following responsibilities:
- Promote Trend Micro as center for security expertise by creation of marketing content that highlight both real-time threat discoveries and long-term research
- Create various marketing assets—such as blog entries, infographics, feature articles, data reports, research papers—that discuss recent malware and security incidents, threat trends, and the Trend Micro core technologies that protect users from said threats
- Formulate and drive security stories that complement the campaigns and other marketing activities of global and regional marketing groups
- Coordinate with local and overseas teams in Trend Micro to gather technical details about threats, data indicators, and Trend Micro solutions
Desired Experience and Skills:
- At least five years’ experience in writing marketing collaterals
- At least five years’ experience in web content writing, preferably technical content
- Strong communication and coordination skills
- Strong creative writing skills in English
- Quickly learns and writes about new ideas
- College degree holder, preferably in Communications, Information Technology, and other related degrees
- Working knowledge of technical writing, HTML, and content management systems a definite plus
- Able to submit sample writing work and willing to go through a writing exam
- High interest and proficiency in cybersecurity the web, and emerging technologies (machine learning, IoT)
- Project management experience with coordination skills a plus
Be a Trender.