November 19, 2021
As the number of cyberattacks and digital threats continue to grow, our world needs more passionate and innovative individuals who seek to be trailblazers in and shapers of the rapidly evolving cybersecurity landscape.
At Trend Micro, we offer tremendous opportunities that will challenge and equip you to become engineered to do good in whatever path you take. By choosing to be an agent of change, you will be part of an impactful mission that aims to make the world safe for exchanging digital information.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Refactor legacy web applications – redesign and develop Monolithic applications with containerized, microservices with serverless architecture Internal facing web applications such as CSTools, MDF, PMM, Warehouse management, etc. External facing web applications such as LINC, Online Renewal Page, etc.
- Data streaming, hosted API interfaces to replace existing DataMart and to fulfill and provide modern analytical needs and interfaces.
- Evolve the ecosystem using the latest cloud IaaS/PaaS technologies to provide new capabilities and reduce operations costs
- Design and implement new features end to end
- Collaborate with other engineers and teams
- Containerized microservices infrastructure
- Docker / Containers / Kubernetes – AWS EKS/ECS/ECR
- Build and deployment CI/CD pipelines in Jenkins
Be a Trender.