January 18, 2021
- Designs, develops, and implements Android and iOS mobile applications.
- Performs functional tests and uses and/or writes diagnostic programs to ensure the mobile application's optimal performance and provide support during the application’s production release.
- Researches and resolves production issues according to team guidelines and procedures.
- Diagnoses and fixes bugs and performance bottlenecks and ensures the quality and responsiveness of applications.
- Implements and customizes Mobile Development projects and perform technical impact analysis.
- Conducts assessment and optimization of mobile app performance and security.
- Maintains good relationships with stakeholders to ensure that all requirements are understood and developed accordingly.
Desired Experience and Skills
- Has working experience and a strong understanding of mobile platforms and Android/iOS development (coding skills) and has advanced knowledge of software development methodologies, practices, concepts, and technologies obtained through formal training and/or work experience.
- Mobile UI/UX Design Skills
- Preferably with experience in developing React Native, Swift, and Kotlin
- Preferably with experience in AWS/Azure
- Also open to fresh graduates who have training on or full understanding of the mobile development cycle and the required technologies
- Self-motivated and a fast learner, with the ability to adapt to a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills.
- Possesses a strong sense of urgency and accountability.
- A team player who can do cross-team collaboration and communication.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.