November 22, 2021
Business Operation Analyst
As the number of cyberattacks and digital threats continue to grow, our world needs more passionate and innovative individuals who seek to be trailblazers in and shapers of the rapidly evolving cybersecurity landscape.
At Trend Micro, we offer tremendous opportunities that will challenge and equip you to become engineered to do good in whatever path you take. By choosing to be an agent of change, you will be part of an impactful mission that aims to make the world safe for exchanging digital information.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work as first line operation analyst to interact with business users for their inquiries about platform, trouble shoot if any difficulties encountered when using the platform, address operational data management or data analysis needs. Escalate to Corporate Operational team staff if any more investigation required.
- Analyze trending of operational inquiries coming from business team. Propose best process or solution to optimize business efficiency.
- Assist BA team lead to design communicate material/templates to manage user expectation and perception.
- Work as training team staff to follow templates provided by training team lead or create proper template to deliver training materials.
- Assist training team lead to or independently facilitate or conduct training sessions.
- Work as quality assurance team staff to deliver testing scripts, testing reports and execute testing tasks when it is necessary.
- Research tool that may increase work efficiency
- Contribute thoughts/ideas/concepts that may drive company strategies
Be a Trender.