As the number of cyberattacks and digital threats continue to grow, our world needs more passionate and innovative individuals who seek to be trailblazers in and shapers of the rapidly evolving cybersecurity landscape.
At Trend Micro, we offer tremendous opportunities that will challenge and equip you to become engineered to do good in whatever path you take. By choosing to be an agent of change, you will be part of an impactful mission that aims to make the world safe for exchanging digital information.
Roles and Responsibility:
• Assist on threat research, network and cloud security, system development by being trained in a cybersecurity environment.
• Candidate must be currently enrolled in a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or equivalent.
• Willing to be trained for 500 or more hours.
• Technically passionate and solution focused.
• Knowledge in programming languages, network, and troubleshooting.
Be a Trender.