August 31, 2023
Cloud DevOps Engineer
As the number of cyberattacks and digital threats continue to grow, our world needs more passionate and innovative individuals who seek to be trailblazers in and shapers of the rapidly evolving cybersecurity landscape.
At Trend Micro, we offer tremendous opportunities that will challenge and equip you to become engineered to do good in whatever path you take. By choosing to be an agent of change, you will be part of an impactful mission that aims to make the world safe for exchanging digital information.
What you'll do:
- Develop engineering applications for a large corporation
- Actively manage, deploy and monitor cloud infrastructure on AWS or Azure, including scaling.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and AWS or Azure ‘Data Fabric’ technologies
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet business requirements
- Automated build and deployment using tools such as Jenkins to improve CI/CD production processes.
- Ensure quality of technical deliverables.
- Attend occasional scheduled meetings in early morning or late evening.
- Co-work with Technical Manager to handle P-0 cases.
What you need:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or any related field.
- At least 2 years experience in the domain of business application or system integration
- Track record for DevOps experience with Amazon AWS or MS Azure application development and implementation
- Demonstrable skills in broad range of Microsoft technologies
- Experience with automated deployments and source code/configuration management tools such as Jenkins and GitHub.
- Experience in scripting languages such as Bash and Python
- Experience in working with datamart/datawarehouse in SQL or NoSQL databases.
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
- Experience building and optimizing data pipelines, architectures, and data sets.
- Experience in building processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets.
- Working knowledge of message queuing and stream processing.
- Advanced troubleshooting skills with ability to dive deep into complex technical problems.
- Good communication, documentation and presentation skills for both business and technical audiences.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks in parallel with regarding its criticality or priority
What will help:
- Training and certification of Microsoft solution is a plus.
- Training and Certification of Cloud solutions (AWS or Azure) is a plus.
Be a Trender.