September 29, 2023
As the number of cyberattacks and digital threats continue to grow, our world needs more passionate and innovative individuals who seek to be trailblazers in and shapers of the rapidly evolving cybersecurity landscape.
At Trend Micro, we offer tremendous opportunities that will challenge and equip you to become engineered to do good in whatever path you take. By choosing to be an agent of change, you will be part of an impactful mission that aims to make the world safe for exchanging digital information.
What you’ll do
- Develop security software for endpoint in Windows (Mac/Linux) platform
- Resolve customer problems to support critical business successfully
- Assure software quality to ensure product viability
- Research security solution that can provide customer's endpoint
What you need
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or any related field
- 4+ years C/C++/Windows/Mac/Linux programming experience
- 2+ years software design and development experience
- Experience in multi-threaded software design on multi-core systems
- Preference of Autonomy, Growth Mindset, Situational Leadership
- Willing to be trained and be temporarily assigned overseas
What will help
- Knowledge of enterprise integration pattern/design pattern
- Familiar with Windows developing environment and programming
- Familiar with cloud development is a plus (e.g. AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Experience developing kernel driver is a big plus
- Strong software problem solving skill and customer-oriented approach to deal with customer issues
Be a Trender.