October 17, 2023
Test Development Engineer
As the number of cyberattacks and digital threats continue to grow, our world needs more passionate and innovative individuals who seek to be trailblazers in and shapers of the rapidly evolving cybersecurity landscape.
At Trend Micro, we offer tremendous opportunities that will challenge and equip you to become engineered to do good in whatever path you take. By choosing to be an agent of change, you will be part of an impactful mission that aims to make the world safe for exchanging digital information.
What you'll do
Software Development Engineer in Test is going to work closely with threat experts to:
- Automate regression tests by triggering the test cases from CI/CD
- Create an environment in Azure cloud
- Run test cases with the 3rd-party breach attack simulation tools integrated.
- Work with backend engineers to enhance test automation.
What you need
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or any related field
- At least 2 years relevant experience
- Familiar with Windows platform (E.g., Environment settings, Powershell) (Linux platform is a plus)
- Familiar with developing automated tests using Python or other languages
- Experience with Azure cloud infrastructure & operation
- Experience with interacting with API servers for proceeding with the test execution steps and collecting test results on logging systems (E.g., AWS ElasticSearch)
- Experience with advanced Git commands & CI/CD
- Experience with Java is a plus
- Good English communication skill is required
- Willing to work in Agile and DevOps environment
- Willing to be trained and be temporarily assigned overseas
Be a Trender.