August 25, 2023
Fullstack Development Engineer
As the number of cyberattacks and digital threats continue to grow, our world needs more passionate and innovative individuals who seek to be trailblazers in and shapers of the rapidly evolving cybersecurity landscape.
At Trend Micro, we offer tremendous opportunities that will challenge and equip you to become engineered to do good in whatever path you take. By choosing to be an agent of change, you will be part of an impactful mission that aims to make the world safe for exchanging digital information.
What you’ll do
- Develop well-structured, efficient, and maintainable code for both front-end and back-end components.
- Implement and maintain database architecture and design, ensuring optimal performance.
- Develop security backend service on the public cloud. (AWS, Azure ) by using the best practices of current cloud computing solution
- Participate in the development and maintenance of highly scalable and stable Web service
- Assure code quality to ensure service viability
What you need
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or any related field
- At least two (2) years of relevant work experience.
- Advanced level programming, architecture design, and troubleshooting skills of a Web application in Python, Java or GoLang on Linux platform
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Write effective Restful APIs
- Professional knowledge of container and cluster management tools (Kubernetes, Docker)
- Experience with cloud development (AWS, Azure)
- Strong problem-solving skill and customer-centric mindset
- Willing to be trained and be temporarily assigned overseas
What will help
- Experience with microservice architecture is a plus.
- Familiar with a relational database or NoSQL database. Ex. Redis, Hadoop, Cassandra, ElasticSearch or MySQLGood communication skill and proactive mindset on global team collaboration
Be a Trender.