September 29, 2023
Backend Developer (Python/Java/Golang)
As the number of cyberattacks and digital threats continue to grow, our world needs more passionate and innovative individuals who seek to be trailblazers in and shapers of the rapidly evolving cybersecurity landscape.
At Trend Micro, we offer tremendous opportunities that will challenge and equip you to become engineered to do good in whatever path you take. By choosing to be an agent of change, you will be part of an impactful mission that aims to make the world safe for exchanging digital information.
What You’ll Do
- Develop security backend service on the public cloud. (AWS, Azure) by using the best practices of current cloud computing solution
- Participate in the development and maintenance of highly scalable and stable Web service
- Assure code quality to ensure service viability
- Research new SaaS technology
What You Need
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or any related fields
- At least two (2) years of relevant work experience.
- Advanced level programming, architecture design, and troubleshooting skills of a Web Application or Data Pipeline in Python, Java or Golang on Linux platform
- Professional knowledge of container and cluster management tools (Kubernetes, Docker)
- Experience in cloud development (AWS, Azure)
- Familiar with CI/CD process and tools. EX: Terraform, Github Actions
- Strong problem-solving skills and customer-centric mindset
- Willing to be trained and be temporarily assigned overseas
What Will Help
- Experience with microservice architecture is a plus.
- Familiar with a relational database or NoSQL database. Ex. Redis, Hadoop, Cassandra, ElasticSearch or MySQL
- Familiar with Unit Test, Integration Test and Automated Test.
- Good communication skill and proactive mindset on global team collaboration
Be a Trender.