August 18, 2023
Social Media Lead
As the number of cyberattacks and digital threats continue to grow, our world needs more passionate and innovative individuals who seek to be trailblazers in and shapers of the rapidly evolving cybersecurity landscape.
At Trend Micro, we offer tremendous opportunities that will challenge and equip you to become engineered to do good in whatever path you take. By choosing to be an agent of change, you will be part of an impactful mission that aims to make the world safe for exchanging digital information.
VicOne, a wholly owned subsidiary of Trend Micro, secures the connected world, continually innovating cybersecurity solutions to help car OEMs and suppliers manage cyber risk in an ever-changing automotive and threat landscape.
VicOne is looking for a strong marketing individual to be in charge of the company’s brand building and digital presence across social media and related channels. The role requires significant experience and expertise in the ideation, development, and execution of social media campaigns, programs, and strategies using creative, reporting, analytics, and other digital marketing tools.
What You’ll Do
- Lead the ideation and development of the company’s social media campaigns, including creative strategy, targeting, and budgeting.
- Create and oversee the production of content for social media assets and materials (web, print/virtual, video).
- Develop programs to boost the company’s social media following and engagement.
- Take charge of the social calendar and oversee the management of all digital channels (including updates, design, user experience, and community management).
- Drive the SEO and SEM strategies across platforms by recommending a content strategy to the content development team.
- Analyze data and prepare reports on the performance of marketing campaigns, and evaluate important metrics that affect the company’s digital strategy (website traffic, social media, advertising).
- Monitor the latest social media trends and industry technologies, and share insights and best practices with the team.
- Cultivate positive relationships with appropriate partners, brands, talents, and other relevant stakeholders.
What You Need
- A strong digital marketing background
- At least 4 years of experience in digital marketing
- Excellent content direction and editing (photo, video, and text)
- Strong knowledge and background in digital marketing analytics tools
- Strong communication and coordination skills and ability to collaborate cross-functionally and globally
- Experience in identifying target audiences and creating digital campaigns that can engage, inform, and motivate
- A college degree, preferably in Communications or Information Technology
What Will Help
- Great interest and proficiency in automotive cybersecurity and surrounding technologies
- Project management experience with coordination skills
- Technical writing skills
- Knowledge in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Creativity and ability to express ideas with confidence
Be a Trender.