May 26, 2023
Customer Service Engineer- AMEA
As the number of cyberattacks and digital threats continue to grow, our world needs more passionate and innovative individuals who seek to be trailblazers in and shapers of the rapidly evolving cybersecurity landscape.
At Trend Micro, we offer tremendous opportunities that will challenge and equip you to become engineered to do good in whatever path you take. By choosing to be an agent of change, you will be part of an impactful mission that aims to make the world safe for exchanging digital information.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers, gains their trust and respect; S/He likes interacting/engaging with customers
- Has the passion to continuous learning (self-led), learns quickly, and applies the learning effectively.
- Collaborates with teammates and other engineering group with the primary goal of providing the best solution to customer concerns.
- Practices attentive and active listening; has the patience to hear people out; can accurately restate the opinions of others even when they disagree.
- Reproduces, troubleshoots and performs advanced problem analysis on diverse technical issues maintaining the Trend Micro standard of quality
- Escalates technical issues using Trend Micro methodologies and effectively interacting with other Trend Micro teams globally to provide holistic solutions
- Promotes a positive team environment by assisting teammates to enhance the professional development of everyone within the organization
- Uses time effectively and efficiently; concentrating efforts on the more important priorities;
- Platforms and Virtual/Cloud Infrastructure such as Microsoft Windows Clients and Servers, Hyper-V and Microsoft Azure.
- Server Applications and Services such as Active Directory, LDAP, IIS, DNS, and DHCP
- Troubleshooting tools such as packet analyzer (wireshark), procmon, crash dump analyzer, and etc
- Network technologies such as Firewall, VPN, IDS, packet trace analysis, Network protocols (TCP/IP)
- Familiar with SSL communication and other encryption technologies
- Knowledge or hands-on experience on either Microsoft Exchange, VDI, SCCM, SIEM, MacOS, or Mobile devices such as iOS and Android would be a plus
- Knowledge and Experience on other Cloud infrastructure such as Amazon (AWS) or Google Cloud would be a plus too but not required
Be a Trender.