September 06, 2023
Software Development Engineer (VicOne)
As the number of cyberattacks and digital threats continue to grow, our world needs more passionate and innovative individuals who seek to be trailblazers in and shapers of the rapidly evolving cybersecurity landscape.
At Trend Micro, we offer tremendous opportunities that will challenge and equip you to become engineered to do good in whatever path you take. By choosing to be an agent of change, you will be part of an impactful mission that aims to make the world safe for exchanging digital information.
- Design and develop robust computer software solutions to support our backend services.
- Utilize your technical expertise to process and analyze computer binary files.
- Apply principles and techniques of Object-Oriented Programming, working within Agile DevOps methodologies.
- Ensure the testing and deployment of computer software used in day-to-day operations.
- Deliver services effectively and efficiently, meeting business objectives and team targets defined by Service Level Objectives.
- Manage service incidents or problems and enhance end-to-end processes.
- Take on project management responsibilities and drive employee-led initiatives focused on increasing productivity, efficiency and delivering operational excellence.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or any related field.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in software development.
- Strong proficiency in open-source C, C++, or Python, and SQL as preferred development platforms.
- In-depth knowledge of Agile development frameworks, systems analysis and design, test planning, continuous delivery, troubleshooting/debugging, and QA.
- Familiarity with Big Data Analytics, Machine Learning, and Cloud Platforms (AWS/Azure) an advantage.
As a Software Development Engineer, you will play a crucial role in shaping our platform and driving innovation within our organization. Join our team and contribute to our mission of delivering high-quality software solutions while mentoring and guiding junior developers.
Be a Trender.