December 07, 2022
Associate QA Engineer
As the number of cyberattacks and digital threats continue to grow, our world needs more passionate and innovative individuals who seek to be trailblazers in and shapers of the rapidly evolving cybersecurity landscape.
At Trend Micro, we offer tremendous opportunities that will challenge and equip you to become engineered to do good in whatever path you take. By choosing to be an agent of change, you will be part of an impactful mission that aims to make the world safe for exchanging digital information.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Quality testing of Daily Deliverables for Trend Micro Product
- Functional and Regression testing
- Network monitoring and troubleshooting
- Willing to work on a shifting schedule
- Will work on System Automation projects and In-house tools
- Documentation of User Guides/Installation literature, etc.
Desired Skills and Experiences:
- Software development experience of at least 1 year IS AN ADVANTAGE.
- Knowledgeable in programming languages,(Python & C language)
- Testing methodologies and reporting [Unit, Integration, cross platform)
- Experience in Design documentation and Manual creation
- Constructive nature and maintains good working relationship
- Fast learner with a moving forward attitude
- Keen eye for minute details
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Experience in Windows platform
- Basic to Intermediate Networking Experience is a plus
Be a Trender.