January 17, 2023
As the number of cyberattacks and digital threats continue to grow, our world needs more passionate and innovative individuals who seek to be trailblazers in and shapers of the rapidly evolving cybersecurity landscape.
At Trend Micro, we offer tremendous opportunities that will challenge and equip you to become engineered to do good in whatever path you take. By choosing to be an agent of change, you will be part of an impactful mission that aims to make the world safe for exchanging digital information.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain Business Intelligence and operational management reports that will help Service Delivery and Global teams analyze the on-going operation.
- Works with Reports Analysts in developing scheduled/ad-hoc reports or data requirements from Service Delivery and Global teams.
- Develop and execute database queries and conduct analysis for requested data using T-SQL.
- Design, develop, test and deploy complex data integration interfaces and processes (including stored procedure and queries) using SQL Server Integration Service (SSIS)
- Create visualizations and reports for requested projects using SQL Server Reporting Service (SSRS), SQL Server Analysis Service (SSAS) and Power B.I or Tableau.
- Debug and fix data discrepancies and reports issues.
- Manage report servers and databases.
- Enhance and maintain relational databases to ensure high availability of data (Database Management).
- Enhance and maintain database and application servers to ensure reports availability (Server Management).
- Conform with GDPR & Information Security policies
- Manage own workload, prioritizing tasks to meet deadlines and quality expectations.
- Apply advanced technical skills to streamline report production.
Be a Trender.