November 29, 2022
Workforce Management Associate
As the number of cyberattacks and digital threats continue to grow, our world needs more passionate and innovative individuals who seek to be trailblazers in and shapers of the rapidly evolving cybersecurity landscape.
At Trend Micro, we offer tremendous opportunities that will challenge and equip you to become engineered to do good in whatever path you take. By choosing to be an agent of change, you will be part of an impactful mission that aims to make the world safe for exchanging digital information.
- Update and process real time performance analysis. Obtain quantifiable performance figures in order to make critical recommendation to address performance issues.
- Act as central point of communication regarding account performance by cascading information to decision-makers. Escalate relevant information on performance and ensures proper documentation of major incidents.
- Track forecast to actual performance during real-time management and recommends course of action/s to improve resource efficiency and achieve KPI targets.
- Work closely with forecasters/capacity planners to determine required HC based on forecasted volume on target hours, handling capacity and optimize schedule.
- Join meetings facilitated by forecasters/capacity planners with Service Delivery for alignment on capacity plan. Provide input on recommendations based on real-time management observations before setting agreement on lock plan.
- College graduate – preferably from a course under the following: Math, Engineering, Statistics
- 1- 2 years relative experience in Workforce Management
- Working knowledge and technical understanding or Workforce or Resource management principles, concepts and practices.
- High level of proficiency in MS Office
- General knowledge in forecasting is a plus
- Problem Solving. Anaytical Skills
- Excellent Oral and written communication
- Willing to work in shifting schedules to support 24/7 operations.
Be a Trender.