January 17, 2022
Sr. DevOps Engineer
As the number of cyberattacks and digital threats continue to grow, our world needs more passionate and innovative individuals who seek to be trailblazers in and shapers of the rapidly evolving cybersecurity landscape.
At Trend Micro, we offer tremendous opportunities that will challenge and equip you to become engineered to do good in whatever path you take. By choosing to be an agent of change, you will be part of an impactful mission that aims to make the world safe for exchanging digital information.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Focus on global company services automation, Infrastructure as code, system/application development and operation with Scrum, CICD, container adoption for agile service delivery and future sustainability with security consideration on cloud environment
- Work with internal/external team ex. HR/Sales/Marketing for automation services/platform delivery to achieve operation optimization, efficiency, and business goal
- Kubernetes, and CICD and security tool sustainability ex. AWS EKS, Jenkins, SonarQube, Grafana…etc.
- Able to work in DevOps mindset from leading/investigating DevOps tools to run the service and fast response in timely manner.
Required Technical Expertise:
- Experience in solutions integration, tools development and programming
- One or more of the following programming languages
- C#, Python, Java, Shell Scripts, PowerShell
- API Manipulation
- Source Code Management using Git
- Experience in Linux and Windows servers
- Experience in CICD tools ex. Jenkins, Gitlab CI
- Experience in architecture and implementation of infrastructure designs in Public Cloud Environment in AWS and/or Azure.
- Design high availability & fault tolerant infrastructure
- Provide cloud advisory & advanced technical solutions
- AWS Assoc. Solutions Architect certification or equivalent skill
Preferred Technical Expertise:
- Project Management Experience
- Experience in container related technologies (e.g. Kubernetes, Docker, etc)
- Experience in automating infrastructure deployment or management (CloudFormation, Ansible, Chef, and/or Puppet)
Be a Trender.