June 24, 2021
Cloud Security Engineer
- Provides technical support to Trend Micro Home and Home Office users powered by Trend Micro Smart protection Network cloud security infrastructure that stops threats in cyberspace or the “cloud”
- Provides customer support to Trend Micro Home and Home Office users with their account management, product inquiries, and to deliver best solutions to product concerns.
- Promotes Trend Micro products and services by servicing new and existing accounts and suggesting information on other Trend Micro products and services.
- Takes first-line support via different support channels – phone, email, and chat.
- Ensures cases are logged in the CRM Tool.
- Proactively shares knowledge through technical sharing and training, solution contribution and self-service participation.
- Meets business objectives and team targets defined by SLA and Scorecards.
- Continuously improve and upgrade technical knowledge and skills through training.
- Meets business objectives and team targets defined by Performance Development Scorecards.
- Use Existing knowledgebase and contribute in improving solutions in resolving cases.
Desired Experience and Skills
- Must be a graduate of Bachelor's/College Degree in any IT- or Computer-related course
- At least 1 year contact center experience is an advantage
- Knowledgeable in Windows Operating System
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Willing to work on SHIFTING SCHEDULES or NIGHT SHIFT
- Fresh graduates of Computer Science/Information Technology, Computer Engineering or equivalent are welcome to apply