November 25, 2021
Web Developer and Data Analytics Specialist
As the number of cyberattacks and digital threats continue to grow, our world needs more passionate and innovative individuals who seek to be trailblazers in and shapers of the rapidly evolving cybersecurity landscape.
At Trend Micro, we offer tremendous opportunities that will challenge and equip you to become engineered to do good in whatever path you take. By choosing to be an agent of change, you will be part of an impactful mission that aims to make the world safe for exchanging digital information.
As the Developer:
- The Data Specialist and Developer is responsible for the design, layout and coding of Trend Micro ANZ, SEA, India and MMEA websites.
- The Data Specialist and Developer will involve with the technical and graphical aspects of our websites – how particularly the site works and how it looks. Once a website has been created, the web developer will generally assist with the website's maintenance and upkeep. As the role considers user experience and function, a particular graphic design and computer programming level are necessary. The web developer can also be involved with the maintenance and update of an existing site and AWS platform management.
- Maintaining, developing and creating various dashboards for business use.
- Creating web pages using responsive design and optimising pages for mobile platforms.
- Be responsible for data storage server, e-commerce and marketing platforms.
As the Data Specialist:
- The Data Specialist and Developer oversees the entire conversion process, working closely with the Senior Consumer Data Analyst to ensure that this data is accurate and accessible. Data Specialist and Developer must research data sources to verify the validity of this information.
- Data Specialist and Developer is responsible for designing dashboards, manipulating data for business leads, and training clients in data storage and retrieval systems, databases, and software.
- A degree in any subject is acceptable for entry into the profession, although Trend Micro may seek graduates with relevant IT, computer science or engineering qualifications.
- Generally, computing experience or a postgraduate IT conversion course (for graduates without an appropriate degree) would be acceptable.
- Visual Basic (ASP), SQL, Python, HTML, and CSS skills must.
- IT skills, especially with front-end development applications
- Experience in API implementation
- Java, C++, VB.NET, SQL, Pyhton skills
- FBML (Facebook Mark-up Language) skills
- Windows IIS version 8+
Be a Trender.