September 19, 2019
- The NABU BA Sustain Team is responsible for developing and implementing ERP, reporting, and business intelligence solutions hand-in-hand with the NABU Business Applications Team. Our team works closely with business process analysts in California and Texas to deliver bug-fixes, feature requests, and other ERP systems-related tasks. We are seeking a database developer to perform system administration, operation, and database development. The database developer will work as a part of the development team that supports, develops and enhances our Database/DataMart system. The ideal candidate must have SQL Server and/or Cloud Database development experience.
- Work with functional analysts while ensuring all nuances of the requirements are understood and executed.
- Work on assigned projects and sustain them, from initiation to closure, following Trend Micro’s defined process and quality standards.
- Interface between technical and non-technical teams
- Identify system deficiencies and recommend solutions.
Desired Experience and Skills
- 2-5 years of hands-on database design, development, and management experience.
- Creating complex stored procedures, view, and functions.
- Building complex SQL queries and ETL scripts
- Benchmarking performance scenarios and monitoring environments
- Experience with MS SQL server administration (OTLP, OLAP and Reporting Service), AlwaysON, and various HA architecture types.
- Cloud development experience (AWS, Azure, etc)