July 10, 2019
Senior IT Infrastructure Engineer
- We are seeking candidates who have strong, proven experience as messaging and identity subject matter experts in global matrix style organization. The candidate must be capable of identifying issues within the infrastructure, creating best practices/plans, implementing changes to streamline operations, ensuring optimization and efficiency across all systems managed by the team, and leading team members.
- The ideal candidate will be proactive and customer-focused, possesses knowledge on automation — preferably with previous experience as an Architect or Subject Matter Expert for messaging — and identity management for on-premise and cloud environments.
- Provide senior technical expertise for messaging and identity management services in a global team.
- Designing, implementing, and running new infrastructure architecture when required and ensuring that it is flexible and capable of supporting business needs by maintaining an understanding of business strategies and infrastructure capabilities.
- Engage with R&D to support internal Beta Program efforts to enhance our products and create business value.
- Strong team player able to lead small team of senior and junior engineers, drive projects and prioritize tasks based on business value, risk management, optimization, and efficiency.
- Research innovative platforms that will improve availability, performance, and efficiency for current services.
- Hands-on for messaging and identity infrastructure, including technologies like Messaging Internet Gateway, Exchange 2016, Postfix, MS Office 365, Federation Service, Active Directory, Multifactor Authentication technologies.
- Create and implement risk mitigation processes and conduct security audits to determine weaknesses in all applications managed by the team.
Desired Experience and Skills
- You have a degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related course
- With 4+ years of experience as Architect for Messaging, Identity Management Services.
- With At least 2 years of experience leading technical projects in a global environment.
- You have deep knowledge around Active Directory, Group Policy, Powershell, DNS, AD Federation Services, Exchange 2016, Office 365 and Hybrid Configurations, Azure AD, Postfix and Messaging Internet Gateway.
- Deep knowledge in DKIM, SPF, DMARC.
- Good understanding of Windows and Linux Systems, Virtualization Infrastructure, Storage and Network as well as SaaS Services.
- High focus on automation and DevOps.
- You know how to work in an Enterprise IT environment and within a structured project delivery framework.
- You are an excellent communicator with the ability to correspond effectively with all levels of Business and IT.
- You have fun thinking globally, acting locally, and work in multi-cultural teams from around the globe.
- You are a problem solver with the ability to effectively prioritize tasks.