April 23, 2019
IT Service Engineer
- Provides first line support via different support channels: phone, chat, and email.
- Log and Manage Helpdesk support tickets and requests.
- First level onsite and/or remote support for software issues and requests, including, but not limited to; Standard Windows OS, MS applications, business applications (Adobe, Salesforce, Zoom etc.) and MAC. Diagnoses and resolves technical hardware and software issues.
- Leverage existing knowledge base and proactively contribute solutions in resolving cases.
- Handles escalation process and coordination with other service teams when necessary.
- Identify technical and process opportunities and provide recommendations.
Desired Experience and Skills
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or any related field.
- At least 1 year of working experience in IT or Technical Support related field is preferred.
- At least 6 months experience and knowledge in any of the following.:
- Microsoft Windows Server Administration, Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft IIS, Microsoft WSUS
- Microsoft Windows Server 2000, 2003, 2008, 2016, and Windows 2000 Pro XP, Pro, Vista, Windows 7 Enterprise,
Windows 10 Enterprise
- Linux administration
- Basic knowledge on server troubleshooting and management (Knowledge with Cisco switches and routers is a plus).
- Must have fundamental knowledge in graphics and video editing.
- Willing to work in a shifting schedule.