April 23, 2019
Service Implementation Lead
- Launch and implement initiatives for IT Global Service Desk readiness considering the overall end-to-end customer experience.
- Identify and establish various requirements for projects and work plans.
- Coordinate with stakeholders and other service teams for smooth transition of project requirements.
- Define the current and ideal user experience in relation to the changes made in the system, service, or process.
- Acquire in-depth understanding of industry standards, and technologies of applications and services supported by Global Service Desk.
- Build strong rapport with users, service teams, and IT engineers.
- Initiate and/or work on projects assigned.
- Meet business objectives and team targets defined by SLA and Performance Scorecard.
Desired Experience and Skills
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or any related field.
- At least 3-5 years of working experience in IT or Technical Support-related field is preferred.
- Must possess excellent project management and presentation skills
- Self-motivated, well organized, and has good customer service skills.
- Must be proficient with MS Excel and/or any business intelligence tools
- Possesses strong sense of urgency and accountability.
- Ability to conduct cross-team collaboration and communication.
- General management and people leadership skills
- Fast learner and has the ability to adapt to a fast-paced/changing environment.
- Able to adapt changing business requirements, manage resources within and/or outside team, have strong communication skills, analytical skills, and problem-solving skills.
- Willing to work in a shifting schedule.