November 18, 2022
Web Application Developer
As the number of cyberattacks and digital threats continue to grow, our world needs more passionate and innovative individuals who seek to be trailblazers in and shapers of the rapidly evolving cybersecurity landscape.
At Trend Micro, we offer tremendous opportunities that will challenge and equip you to become engineered to do good in whatever path you take. By choosing to be an agent of change, you will be part of an impactful mission that aims to make the world safe for exchanging digital information.
- Internal facing web applications such as CSTools, MDF, PMM, Warehouse management, etc.
- External facing web applications such as LINC, Online Renewal Page, etc.
- Rework and replace legacy interfaces to microservices and host as API on Americas Hub
- Data streaming, hosted API interfaces to replace existing DataMart and to fulfill and provide modern analytical needs and interfaces
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Evolve the ecosystem using the latest cloud IaaS/PaaS technologies to provide new capabilities and reduce operations costs
- Design and implement new features end to end
- Take pride in owning what you build, support it in production and continuously monitor and evolve it to improve performance, scalability and ease-of-use
- Containerized microservices infrastructure
- Build and deployment CI/CD pipelines in Jenkins
- Related supporting components including DevOps, service discovery & load balancer
Desired Skills and Experience:
- BS degree in Computer Science, a similar technical field of study
- Experience in implementing cloud applications AWS, Azure, etc.—not a requirement. Good to have only.
- Developing and operating containerized microservices using Docker or Kubernetes
- Large scale monitoring, logging and metrics-tracking using Grafana, or others
- Experience building CI/CD pipelines
- Experience in software development using one or more programming languages including, but not limited to, Java, Node.js, Python
- Experience developing APIs and backend modules
- Experience in both SQL and NoSQL databases (MS SQL, AWS RDS, Aurora, DynamoDB, etc.)
- Experience in developing and releasing cloud applications in production environment
Be a Trender.