January 21, 2019
- The Workforce Analyst will handle all four aspects of Workforce Management: Real-time Management, Reports Generation & Analysis, Scheduling and Forecasting.
- Creates and analyzes capacity plan and provides recommendations. Determines required headcount based on forecasted volume on target hours and determines handling capacity.
- Updates and processes real time performance analysis. Obtains quantifiable performance figures in order to make critical recommendation to address performance issues
- Manages and monitors queue for Service Delivery against attainment of passing KPIs. Keenly observes the queue and proactively responds with action plans with continual communication with Ops leadership team
- Acts as central point of communication regarding account performance by cascading information to decision-makers. Escalates relevant information on performance and ensures proper documentation of major incidents
- Facilitates/leads meeting with Service Delivery for alignment on capacity plan. Provides recommendations before setting agreement on lock plan
- Tracks forecast to actual performance and uses data to forecast succeeding months
- Analyzes forecast to actual performance and recommends course of action to improve resource efficiency and achieve KPI targets
Desired Experience and Skills
- College graduate – preferably from a course under the following: Math, Engineering, Statistics
- At least 1 year relative experience in Workforce Management
- Working knowledge and technical understanding or Workforce or Resource management principles, concepts and practices.
- High level of proficiency in MS Office
- General knowledge in forecasting
- Problem Solving, Analytical Skills
- Excellent Oral and Written Communication