November 18, 2022
Digital Marketing Manager (VicOne)
As the number of cyberattacks and digital threats continue to grow, our world needs more passionate and innovative individuals who seek to be trailblazers in and shapers of the rapidly evolving cybersecurity landscape.
At Trend Micro, we offer tremendous opportunities that will challenge and equip you to become engineered to do good in whatever path you take. By choosing to be an agent of change, you will be part of an impactful mission that aims to make the world safe for exchanging digital information.
- Experience in building, launching and reporting digital campaigns
- Demonstrable solid understanding and experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media ,web and/or display advertising campaigns for user experience update
- Confident with a range of ads, analytics, email automation and A/B testing tools.
- Good knowledge of various aspects marketing automation, and digital marketing analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Tableau.
- Possesses strong technical aptitude to learn the solutions and be able to quickly and effectively convert and communicate the value and benefits towards a solid go to market plans
- Candidate will be a creative thinker with excellent communication and strong social competence and interpersonal skills with at least 3-5 year's experience in digital marketing position
- Thrive in matrix environments and are adept at building relationships with different stakeholders.
- Cyber Security experience is an advantage - working knowledge of this sector and the key players and partners in our market
- Lead the creative ideation and development of campaigns through inhouse creative team and/o external agency or partners. This includes creative strategy, targeting and budgeting
- Oversee creative production of campaign assets and materials (web, print/virtual assets, video)
- Oversee management of all digital channels (including updates, design, and user experience).
- Design and overseeing all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Plan and manage social medial platforms, editorial and social calendar
- Create & deliver best-in-class B2B events, webinars and online marketing initiatives to drive demand and ultimately help create leads for the business and sales teams.
- Drive SEO and SEM strategy across platforms by recommending content strategy to content development team
- Draft channel and platform related promotions and distribution through collaboration with marketing team
- Preparing accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance and evaluating important metrics that affect our digital strategy (website traffic, socials, advertising)
- Identifying the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Cultivate positive relationships with appropriate agencies, companies, talent, executive producers, external studios and other relevant stakeholders
Be a Trender.