November 23, 2022
Marketing Manager (VicOne)
As the number of cyberattacks and digital threats continue to grow, our world needs more passionate and innovative individuals who seek to be trailblazers in and shapers of the rapidly evolving cybersecurity landscape.
At Trend Micro, we offer tremendous opportunities that will challenge and equip you to become engineered to do good in whatever path you take. By choosing to be an agent of change, you will be part of an impactful mission that aims to make the world safe for exchanging digital information.
VicOne is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Trend Micro. We secure your connected world, continually innovating cybersecurity solutions to help you manage cyber risk in an ever-changing automotive and threat landscape.
VicOne is looking for strong marketing manager to fill role that will drive our market leadership. The role requires exceptional marketing skills, the ability to collaborate cross functionally and globally, and a high degree of adaptability and energy.
The role will work with a global, cross-functional team to deliver on the go-to-market plan, acting as a subject matter expert for content development and implementation.
- Brings new creative ideas and approaches to the table to drive brand awareness and thought leadership
- Has an ability to create compelling outbound marketing content and campaign to drive the brand
- Candidate will be a creative thinker with excellent communication and strong social competence and interpersonal skills with at least 3-5 years experience in marketing position (Product, Solution, Marketing Communications, or a closely related discipline)
- Strong knowledge on various aspects of marketing, including brand marketing, PR, content management, digital marketing & performance marketing.
- Strong Copywriting, communication skills (includes presentation to senior leaders)
- Possesses strong technical aptitude to learn the solutions and be able to quickly and effectively convert and communicate the value and benefits towards a solid go to market plans
- Thrive in matrix environments and are adept at building relationships with different stakeholders.
- Experience with email marketing tools/automation, marketing analytics and reporting
- Cyber Security experience is an advantage - working knowledge of this sector and the key players and partners in our market
- Travel requirement is approximately 25% of the time
- Take active role in the development and implementation of brand marketing strategy for VicOne as automotive cybersecurity player
- Design Integrated marketing campaign plans to drive brand awareness and drive demand generation
- Design and deliver corporate communications within VicOne to build the brand as a strong automotive cybersecurity company
- Deeply work with regional marketing teams and partners to facilitate effective alignment and communications in the regional implementation of key marketing and activities
- Manage 3rd party agency (Events, PR & Comms) and oversee all communications and spending
- Present to senior leadership regularly to update on program execution and progress
- Cultivate positive relationships with appropriate agencies, companies, talent, executive producers, external studios and other relevant stakeholders
Be a Trender.