November 03, 2022
Customer Service Engineer (Global Support for Enterprise)
As the number of cyberattacks and digital threats continue to grow, our world needs more passionate and innovative individuals who seek to be trailblazers in and shapers of the rapidly evolving cybersecurity landscape.
At Trend Micro, we offer tremendous opportunities that will challenge and equip you to become engineered to do good in whatever path you take. By choosing to be an agent of change, you will be part of an impactful mission that aims to make the world safe for exchanging digital information.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical support to 24x7 Enterprise Accounts via phone, e-mail, and other electronic medium • Manage the customer expectations when they call the 24x7 hotline and coordinate with different operational teams on complex issues, or according to the process
- Focal point for Crisis Management and is responsible for monitoring, coordinating, responding, and acting decisively during events such as major critical incidents, threat alerts, vulnerabilities and others. Must have the ability to provide accurate initial information in time-sensitive situations.
- Work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment under minimum supervision, correctly diagnose a customer’s issue and analyze its severity and urgency and act accordingly based on the business impact • Perform as the primary interface on internal escalation for different global support teams
- Strong collaboration and coordination with the different global support functions and teams • Continuously improve and upgrade technical and professional skills through training, self-study, and certifications
- Meet business objectives and team targets defined by management
Desired Experiences and Skills:
- Operating systems, application services, database systems, networking services, network devices and TCP/IP
- Technical security controls and countermeasures such as antivirus, firewalls, intrusion detection/prevention, content filters
- Verbal and written English language proficiency
- Professional certification or equivalent experience
- Platforms such as Microsoft Windows, Red Hat Enterprise Linux or VMware Certified Professional
- Networking such as Cisco CCNA
- Information security such as ISC2 SCSP/CISSP, ISACA CISA/CISM or CompTIA Security+/CASP
- Information technology infrastructure such as ITIL Foundation
- Cloud services such as Amazon AWS Certified Solutions Architect
- Relevant line experiences
- Customer engagement through first or second level local or global technical support and service delivery
Be a Trender.