October 13, 2022
Senior Cloud Software Developer
As the number of cyberattacks and digital threats continue to grow, our world needs more passionate and innovative individuals who seek to be trailblazers in and shapers of the rapidly evolving cybersecurity landscape.
At Trend Micro, we offer tremendous opportunities that will challenge and equip you to become engineered to do good in whatever path you take. By choosing to be an agent of change, you will be part of an impactful mission that aims to make the world safe for exchanging digital information.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design and develop applications for threat analysis and response.
- Support architect to contribute in architecture design, integrations, and technologies evaluations.
- Conduct code reviews and provide suggestions.
- Apply secure coding practices in designing and developing applications.
- Provide on-going maintenance, enhancement and support for existing systems and platforms.
- Collaborate closely with threat experts and work out possible solutions by joint effort.
- Effectively adapt agile mindset and practice in team work.
- Continuously improve the way of work and provide recommendations.
- Mentor junior engineers.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related fields.
- 5+ years experienced in Java/Python programming with solid OOP, design pattern concept.
- More than one year hands-on experience on AWS with knowledge of cloud architecture.
- Experienced on designing, implementing large scale, mission critical systems.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills with users, other collaborate teams and PM.
- Experienced on agile engineering practices, including code review, unit testing, refactoring, CICD.
- Experienced on designing, implementing solution in native cloud way and hybrid infrastructure.
Be a Trender.