October 07, 2022
Site Reliability Engineer
As the number of cyberattacks and digital threats continue to grow, our world needs more passionate and innovative individuals who seek to be trailblazers in and shapers of the rapidly evolving cybersecurity landscape.
At Trend Micro, we offer tremendous opportunities that will challenge and equip you to become engineered to do good in whatever path you take. By choosing to be an agent of change, you will be part of an impactful mission that aims to make the world safe for exchanging digital information.
We are looking for:
- Has the SRE Passion
- Capable of handling incidents with a customer-first focus
- Keen on seeking out toil and destroying it with automation
- Has a proven track record for working with a group of individuals with the same passion
- Can effectively collaborate with global teams
- Has exceptional prioritization skills, including transparently communicating and justifying time investments
- Embraces and presents new technologies and processes with the goals of learning and improving service quality
- Monitor systems and handle operational incident management
- Triage support service requests and incidents
- Work with the team through SRE improvements, compliance audits, disaster recovery simulations, and operational incidents drills
- Design and create automation that removes toil from the operational requirements of the services
- Contribute to the enhancement of tools and practices used within the team, keeping a keen eye on customer outcomes
- Collaborate and drive the priorities of the team
- Collaborate with DRI and SRE from other regions
- Knowledgeable in cloud computing platforms (AWS and Azure). Certifications are an advantage.
- Knowledgeable in programming and scripting languages (Python, bash, etc.)
- Familiar with various cloud monitoring tools, performance monitoring, and profiling tools
- Basic understanding of secure coding practices and compliance adherence within a cloud environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills in a cross-functional role
- Bachelor of Science degree in a related discipline
Be a Trender.