April 11, 2019
Customer Service Engineer (DSaaS 24x7 Support Team)
- Provide SaaS application support as a first responder with advanced troubleshooting skills to Trend Micro external customers.
- Provide recommendations and solutions to Trend Micro SaaS application deployment challenges on various SaaS platforms.
- Work closely with PDG/SEG/Operation Team (DevOps) to conduct new update/release testing and provide workaround/solution to product bugs.
- Provide ticket management with full accountability by working closely and proactively with customer, support managers, DevOps and other stakeholders.
- Provide on-site customer support as needed.
- Contribute to Trend knowledge base with solutions and necessary documentation.
- Mentor other support engineers as needed.
Desired Experience and Skills
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in network, Linux, Virtualization.
- Troubleshooting skillset and experience in network, Linux as Network Administrator/Network Engineer/System Engineer/Technical Support Engineer.
- Knowledge and experience in Docker/K8S, AWS/Azure or other cloud platforms is an advantage.
- Certification on the following is an advantage: MCSE, RHCE, CCNA, CCNP, VCP, VCAP, AWS CSAA.
- Previous coding experience with Linux Shell/Python/Java is a plus.
- Security Certification is a plus (ex. CISSP, SANs, GIAC, ICSA, etc).
- Help Desk/Support Experience is an advantage.
- Strong and mature English verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interest in IT and possesses initiative in keeping up with current IT trends.
- Self-motivated and can work independently.
- Ability to assess a problem and coordinate and execute solutions
- Strong organizational and time management skills; ability to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Can work on-call on a rotational basis
- All functions performed consistently, accurately, and in a timely manner
- Interact efficiently, cooperatively and professionally with all Trend SaaS support team members
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.