September 09, 2022
As the number of cyberattacks and digital threats continue to grow, our world needs more passionate and innovative individuals who seek to be trailblazers in and shapers of the rapidly evolving cybersecurity landscape.
At Trend Micro, we offer tremendous opportunities that will challenge and equip you to become engineered to do good in whatever path you take. By choosing to be an agent of change, you will be part of an impactful mission that aims to make the world safe for exchanging digital information.
- Regularly identify and resolve content gaps from Search and customer feedback
- Build new KB pages from ready-made templates and edit/maintain existing content
- Monitor and update esupport/intkb content based on feedback and web analytics.
- Conversion and/or re-writing of support materials (e.g. technical documents, support cases, community posts, etc.) into a knowledgebase content
- Promote and manage knowledge sharing initiatives for Support Engineers
Desired Skills and experiences:
- Writing, editing, proofreading and copy-writing skill is a must
- Background on SEO is a plus
- Working knowledge in HTML (able to handle hand-coded HTML in addition to WYSIWYG editors) is is an advantage
- Posses strong organizational skills, attention to detail, lateral thinking and be a fast learner
- Strong English communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to multitask and set priorities to achieve tight deadlines
- Willing to work within catered customer’s regional time zones
- Customer service and detail-oriented
- Knowledgeable in Trend Micro Business products and support processes is an advantage
Be a Trender.