July 08, 2022
SPOC Escalation Engineer
As the number of cyberattacks and digital threats continue to grow, our world needs more passionate and innovative individuals who seek to be trailblazers in and shapers of the rapidly evolving cybersecurity landscape.
At Trend Micro, we offer tremendous opportunities that will challenge and equip you to become engineered to do good in whatever path you take. By choosing to be an agent of change, you will be part of an impactful mission that aims to make the world safe for exchanging digital information.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Take ownership of internal customer escalations and respond effectively from phone/email or remotely from PH until resolution completion.
- Handle case submissions requiring investigation on incidents and problems through close coordination/communication with operations team and create reports containing analyses and recommendations that resolve the issues
- Confidently and effectively communicate with various teams across the organization through various means
- Provide unbiased, neutral investigation processing and results and recommendations resulting from root cause analyses performed
- Provide an open channel of communication across all parties involved to ensure a coordinated effort is achieved
- Ensure availability and responsiveness when called in times of urgent/emergency cases
- Maintain acceptable levels of customer satisfaction by establishing and managing clear expectations and providing critical deliverables within the expected timeline
- Provide follow-through on all cases as needed and ensure that customers requirements have been met
- Create internal and external reports as required by the team (Monthly reports, etc.)
- Support, and at times lead, internal research activities aimed at defining improvements within the team
- A college or university degree holder (preferably in IT, Computer Science, ECE, or Communication Arts)
- 1-2 years professional work experience in IT service that handles critical case management or technical support escalation
- Has the ability to express his/her thoughts effectively with fast and quick decision-making skills
- Well-organized, quick learner, and very attentive to details
- Good written and spoken communication skills (English)
- Preferably knowledgeable in systems thinking, data interpretation and analysis
- Knowledge in Anti-Malware operations a plus
- Knowledge in ITIL v4, ISO 20000, SQA/SEPG or similar methodology an advantage
- Process-oriented, a team player, creative, assertive and resourceful
Be a Trender.