July 31, 2017
Threat Response Engineer
- Performs in-depth analysis on malware affecting customers, provides technical details and appropriate manual clean solution for the malware and answer customer inquiries within a given timeline.
- Apply technical skills to analyze files and related components using tools and technologies.
Perform in-depth analysis of malware, such as trojans, worms, file infectors and backdoors to understand the underlying behavior and implication on a computer and network environment.
- Respond to customer queries and concerns within given timeline to address their malware related concerns.
Desired Experience and Skills
- Knowledgeable in reverse-engineering/analysis tools such as Ollydebug, IdaPro, Wireshark and Softice
- Experience in analyzing malware
- Familiarity with the notable behaviors of malware families is a PLUS
- Willing to work extra mile and has good research abilities
- Fresh Graduates are welcome