April 21, 2022
Campus Recruitment Lead
As the number of cyberattacks and digital threats continue to grow, our world needs more passionate and innovative individuals who seek to be trailblazers in and shapers of the rapidly evolving cybersecurity landscape.
At Trend Micro, we offer tremendous opportunities that will challenge and equip you to become engineered to do good in whatever path you take. By choosing to be an agent of change, you will be part of an impactful mission that aims to make the world safe for exchanging digital information.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Will take care of recruitment implementation for the PH site for Fresh Graduate hiring
- Host in-house career days for students and recent graduates by department or field of expertise
- Attend college career fairs, interact with students and promote our employer brand
- Screen resumes, conduct interviews and perform skills assessment tests for junior positions and internships
- Report on recruiting metrics after every careers event, including number of candidates interviewed and hired
- Advertise current open roles to online and offline alumni communities
- Contact university career counselors and provide informative materials about our internship programs
- Design and place print ads on college campuses
- Post job ads and source potential candidates on social media groups
- Liaise with team leaders to define hiring needs and design internship programs
- Build and maintain good relationships with universities and other educational institutions
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, business, psychology, or another related field.
- 3-5 years of experience as a campus recruiter/ recruiting specialist
- Familiarity with any recruiting tool: Workday, SAP, PeopleSoft.
Be a Trender.