February 22, 2022
Network Automation Engineer
As the number of cyberattacks and digital threats continue to grow, our world needs more passionate and innovative individuals who seek to be trailblazers in and shapers of the rapidly evolving cybersecurity landscape.
At Trend Micro, we offer tremendous opportunities that will challenge and equip you to become engineered to do good in whatever path you take. By choosing to be an agent of change, you will be part of an impactful mission that aims to make the world safe for exchanging digital information.
Essential Functions of the Job:
- Automate regular operational tasks, as well as do automated health checks on a wide range of devices
- Research, design, implement, support, and evaluate tools and services with a security, scalability, and performance mindset.
- Architect and design solutions to meet different scenarios with pros and cons analysis.
- Identify, communicate and mitigate Risks, Assumptions, Issues and Decisions throughout the full lifecycle.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Programming experience with Python and Ansible, as well as with REST API
- Good understanding of fundamentals of networking, including routing, switching, security, and automation (CCNA level)
- Be able to work independently, as well as with the team, to plan and implement the projects for network infrastructure development.
- Good interpersonal communication and organizational skills that are required to operate global service that deliver quality services and solutions.
- Strong problem solving and coding skills
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience with infrastructure automation (automated provisioning of network devices, configuration changes in a big scale, or health checks on a wide range of devices)
- Experience with software engineering best practices (code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, release and change management).
- Experience with network administration (installing, configuring and supporting network equipment)
Be a Trender.