February 21, 2022
As the number of cyberattacks and digital threats continue to grow, our world needs more passionate and innovative individuals who seek to be trailblazers in and shapers of the rapidly evolving cybersecurity landscape.
At Trend Micro, we offer tremendous opportunities that will challenge and equip you to become engineered to do good in whatever path you take. By choosing to be an agent of change, you will be part of an impactful mission that aims to make the world safe for exchanging digital information.
The Front-end Developer will specifically work as part of a team of marketers/campaign leaders, developers, other writers, editors, and graphic artists.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collect and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with project leads and designers
- Create and develop visual designs for desktop and mobile sites
- Design user interface elements
- Create wireframes, mockups, user flows and process flows to effectively show how sites function and look like
- Present mockups to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Make layout adjustments based on feedback
- Adhere brand guidelines
- Stay updated on the latest UX/UI trends and design skills
- At least two years’ experience in UX/UI design
- Portfolio of projects related to web and mobile sites
- Proficiency in design and wire-framing tools
- Strong knowledge of responsive and interactive designs
- Good time-management skills
- College degree holder, preferably in Computer Science, Design or relevant field
Be a Trender.