November 29, 2022
Technical Courseware Writer
As the number of cyberattacks and digital threats continue to grow, our world needs more passionate and innovative individuals who seek to be trailblazers in and shapers of the rapidly evolving cybersecurity landscape.
At Trend Micro, we offer tremendous opportunities that will challenge and equip you to become engineered to do good in whatever path you take. By choosing to be an agent of change, you will be part of an impactful mission that aims to make the world safe for exchanging digital information.
Documentation of internal architecture, design and workflow of Trend Micro Products for Level 3 and Level 2 courseware.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop Technical Documentation on internal architecture, design and workflow of Trend Micro Products
- Collaborate with Technical Product Manager, R&D, and subject matter experts to product technical documents that will help global support team in understanding and troubleshooting the product
- Independent study, research and authoring of the assign product to document
- Work with senior Technical Product Engineers to perform installation, testing and simulations in a technical lab environment to validate design and workflow of the product.
- Work with R&D for any potential issues found
- Coordinate with support operations for training and documentation needs.
- Plan training schedule for global training rollout
- Deliver documentation project and other assignments on time, with high-quality deliverables and professionalism
- Perform Technical Training rollout for related documentation projects
- Perform Train-the-Trainer to ensure continuity of training rollouts
- Flexible for occasional travel
- Handle overflow calls in events warranting additional manpower to deliver the support business
Desired Skills and Experiences:
- Knowledgeable on administration of operating systems
- Experience in supporting Trend Micro products
- Good English Communication Skills
- Good Time Management Skills
- Good Organizational Skills
- Knowledgeable in creating learning materials or Manuals
Be a Trender.