July 31, 2017
Senior Customer Service Engineer
We are looking for technical experts who will be responsible in resolving challenging, potentially high impacting customer situations with the utmost level of technical expertise and professionalism.
The Sr. Customer Service Engineer will take ownership of the technical support relationship to drive customer satisfaction by proactively managing and resolving technical issues for Trend Micro’s enterprise clients through onsite and remote (online and via telephone) support.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a strong aptitude for learning new technologies. S/He should be highly analytical with the ability to derive facts quickly, methodically, and accurately. This is a customer-facing role that will require solution to product, system and network problems of low to high complexity.
Given the responsibility, the Sr. Customer Service Engineer should also be effective in collaborating with team mates and other engineering group with the primary goal of providing the best solution to customer concerns.
Desired Experience and Skills
- Network technologies such as Firewall, VPN, IDS and related network security design and implementation, Packet trace analysis, Network protocols (TCP/IP, DNS, LDAP etc.)
- Strong endpoint security experience, supporting and troubleshooting, including design, implementation, and management, Security tools, technologies and processes
- Platforms such as Microsoft Windows, including ability to troubleshoot services, applications, and drivers, Linux, Unix
- Virtualization and/or cloud technologies such as VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V, Citrix XenServer, Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS
- Familiar with SSL communication and other encryption technologies and
- Intrusion Detection/Prevention System
- A minimum of 7-8 years of related experience
- Effective communication skills (verbal and written) including being able to present to small groups of technical individuals
- Self-motivated and has high sense of accountability
- Organized and pays attention to details
- Able to manage time and knows how to set priorities
- Enjoys problem solving and passionate in learning new technologies/skills
- Security network, and systems related professional certifications are a plus